Sunday, February 20, 2011

[[[[out with the new...in with the old]]]]

Okay so by no means am I a "tree-hugger"...BUT I am extremely interested in finding aesthetically pleasing ways to reuse. So, what better way to reuse and DIY...what? Did I really just say both of those words in one sentence! :)


Enjoy:


old lightbulbs turned into salt and pepper shakers...











a lightbulb chandelier...




















a papasan chair with lights strung to create a chandelier...










you can create bell jars by taking the stems off wine glasses...














old TVs for storage??? i think so...



















AND suitcases for storage shelves? now these are cute!











an old door with glass covering to create a table...



















mailing tubes to create a wine rack.....











a toothbrush holder from another toothbrush...

and last but definitely not least...silverware out of PENS!!


How great are these ideas. So innovative and original, I just cannot get enough of it! I look for these daily around the internet, so there will be another reuse diy soon!!!! Let me know if I spark any ideas for you. Happy Sunday!!! :)

[millebisous]

2 comments:

  1. The papasan chair light is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! I love all of these ideas. You've inspired me... I'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete